|Summit Health Group was organized in 1996 to meet the unique
needs of Community-based Organizations, Government, Managed Care and Public Health
Agencies. While based in the Midwest, services are provided to clients nationally.
Additional Consultants are provided based on the unique needs of
the client and the project. Consultants include:
- Individuals with Public Health Leadership Experience;
- Individuals with Medicaid Managed Care Expertise;
- PhD level evaluators;
- Health care lawyers;
- Quality Improvement experts;
- Information systems experts;
- Marketing /focus group experts;
- Individuals with expertise in Mental Health and CD services;
- Rural Health, MUA and HP5A expertise.
- School-based clinic integration and reimbursement for a Community
Foundation, urban school district, and local units of government.
- Consultation to the State of Minnesota, Department of Human
Services and community-based mental health providers to improve relationships and
contracting for Medicaid managed care business.
- Consultation to a large Midwest Managed Care organization to
interpret data, provide professional training materials and general communications about a
child health program and a prenatal care program for Medicaid Managed Care members.
- Consultation to a Children's Hospital/Clinic System and a Health
System Foundation to assist with redesign elements for school health service.
- General strategic planning, market positioning and work plan
development for a community-based Chemical Dependency Treatment program for low income
- Strategic planning, market positioning and contracting assistance
for community-based mental health clinics serving children/families of color.
- Managed care readiness assessment and consultation for non-profit
- Evaluation of Rural Loan Forgiveness Programs for Minnesota
physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and midwives.
- Preparation of data and community surveys for federal designations
as Medically Underserved Areas (MUA) and Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) in a
managed care environment.
- Assist community-based organizations and units of government to
improve relationships and reimbursement with managed care organizations.
Summit Health Group Clients
Current and past clients of Summit Health Group include
- Achievement Plus Community Schools, St. Paul
- Allina Foundation
- Anoka County Community Health and Environmental Services
- CalOptima Health Plan
- Catholic Charities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul
- Chicanos Latinos Unidos En Servicio (CLUES)
- Childrens Hospitals and Clinics
- Health Systems Research
- Johns Hopkins School of Public Health
- Lao Family Community of Minnesota
- Medica Health Plan
- Minnesota Department of Health
- Minnesota Department of Human Services
- Oregon Department of Health
- University of Minnesota- School of Public Health
- Wayside House
- Wilder Foundation
|MN Office Phone:
|WI Office Phone: